Pig Feed Supplement
Our pig feed supplement is formulated by nutritional scientists in Canada for exceptional nutritional benefits and maximized performance for the growth of piglets and maintenance of the breeder, sow, and gilt. Perfect Balance™ for Pigs is a proprietary blend of Perfect Balance Hemp Seed Meal, HempOlive™ Oil, which supplies omegas and amino acids, a proprietary blend of vitamin and mineral premix, plus AG Aragonite Calcium.
Perfect Balance HemoGro™ for Pigs can be used for all species of pig, and for all ages and stages of production. Our pig feed supplements utilize Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) approved vitamin and mineral premixes, and formulations that include unique western Canadian ingredients that will provide essential protein, energy, omegas, amino acids, vitamins and minerals for producers to add to their locally available cereal grain(s) to produce a complete feed that exceeds all the nutritional requirements for pig production.
Perfect Balance HempGroTM for Pigs is designed to maximize production and profitability for the producer, creating wholesome, high nutritional pork products for human consumption.
Perfect Balance Hemp Seed Meal with HempOlive™ stimulates increased Immune Function at all stages of growth.
- It is an excellent source of protein for young pigs as a starter feed, or finishing ration. AG Hemp Seed Meal provides ALL the essential amino acids for pigs, which are higher in protein compared with typical soybean meal used in most pig feeds. Amino acids are the chain link building blocks of protein required for optimum muscle growth. The Bio-Available essential amino acids in Perfect Balance Hemp Seed Meal are the cornerstone of sustained growth by young fast-growing pigs to build muscle that becomes meat for human consumption.
- It is extremely high in arginine, a precursor to nitric oxide that helps blood vessels to relax, increasing blood flow oxygenation to help muscle and bone growth from start to finish.
- It is higher in branched-chain amino acids that stimulate building muscle, decrease fatigue, soreness, and reduce muscle wasting in young pigs to maximize growth for optimum market size pigs.
- It is high in methionine, a Sulphur containing amino acid critical for protein structure that has limited availability in cereal and pulse grains.
- It provides a superb source of 2 essential fatty acids: 40% linoleic acid (omega-6) and 40% α-linolenic acid (omega-3).
- It provides a concentrated source of dietary energy providing 2.5x more energy than cereal starch, but also exceeds the essential fatty acids requirement of pigs.
- It is a great natural source of γ-tocopherols (vitamin E), radical scavenger antioxidants that once absorbed are used by the animal to protect its body lipids from peroxidative degeneration, preventing diarrhea and poor immune function.
- It is a reliable source of macro minerals like magnesium and phosphorus that are essential for skeletal growth and immune function.
- It contains negligible amounts of CBD and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC;<5 mg/kg) content.