Topline Protein 34%
Horses, Mules, Ponies, and Donkeys
Perfect Balance Hemp Seed Pellets and Meal are the byproduct of the production of cold pressing hemp seed into hemp oil. The remaining byproduct of the pressing process is known in the cold press industry as Hemp Seed Cake. This is the meal. The meal is then pressed back into small cylinders for the pellets.
It is a true “cool” feed with many added benefits, fed as a top mix. Perfect Balance Seed Hemp Pellets contain essential omega oils, vitamins, minerals, and unique anti-inflammatory properties.
- In-Foal Mares and Breeding Stallions
- High Performance Competition: rodeo, barrel, chuckwagon, out riders, racing, polo, endurance
- High Performance Event: show jumping, dressage
- Every Day: Foals, weanlings, green broke, young stock, elderly stock
- Hot Bloods, Warm Bloods, Cold Bloods
- Laminitis: a common, extremely painful and frequently recurrent condition in horses, mules, ponies, and donkeys.
- Arthritis: one of the most common conditions that affect performance and pleasure in horses. In fact, arthritis is believed to be responsible for up to 60% of all lameness.
- Equine Cushing Disease: Pituitary pars intermedia dysfunction (equine Cushing's disease) is an endocrine disorder that occurs in over 20% of aged horses, ponies, and donkeys.
- Rescue: the slow process of rehabilitation that starts with TLC and nutrition, a perfect combination for the cool feed of Perfect Balance Hemp Seed Pellets
|200g per Day||This may be all that is necessary for good conditioned, well maintained animals, who only require a little extra shine, or to maintain levels after results achieved.|
|200g - 500g per Day||This may be required for extremely hard worked, sore, injured, and lighter weight horses.|
|500g - 1kg per Day||This may be required for extremely hard worked, sore, injured, and medium to heavy weight horses.|
|Up to 1.5kg per Day||This may be required to start with for rescued, skeletal, severely injured horses which may need their ailments eased, conditioned, and nutrition restored after neglect or injury. Feed rates can be reduced as results are seen, until down to maintenance level.|
Start Slow, and always combine as a well-mixed ration and wetted before feeding, divided into 2 feedings per day.
NOTE: In all of the above applications, start the introduction of Perfect Balance Hemp Seed Meal and/or Pellets very slow with minimal amounts until the animal becomes accustomed to the taste and texture.
This product contains no THC or CBD.
Perfect Balance Seed Hemp Meal and Pellets Available in 20 kg Bags.
|Product Ingredient||100% Canadian Hemp Seed Cake|
|Common Name||Hemp Seed Cake, Hemp Seed Cake Protein|
|Technical Reference to Name||Protein: 34%|
|Certification||Produced in a HACCP facility, Non-GMO Product|
|Appearance||Brownish -green color|
|Process||Hemp Seed Cake is the remanent of the cold press processing of hemp seed to obtain hemp seed oil|
|Packaging Options||Product is packaged in 20 kg bags|
|Crude Analysis||Typical Range|
|Commodity||Industrial Hemp Seed Cake|
|Division||Magnoliophyta (flowering plants and/or anglosperms|
|Varieties||X59, CFR,CRS,CFX, Canda, Delores, Finola, Katani, Canma, Picolo|
|Genetics||1n-10 hapinoid cells|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||2000 mg|
|Alpha Linolenic acid (omega 3)||600 mg|
|Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA)||995 mg|